PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING FROM AND USING THIS WEBSITE.
This agreement is in effect as of January 1, 2019.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, purchase process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information or purchase information associated with any account you use to access our Resources or purchases made on our website. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do no prescreen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.eternalrose.com employees, partners, or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Eternal Rose Inc and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs including responsible attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements;
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors;
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable; and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content; and
- No information or advice whether expressed, implied oral or written, obtained by you from Eternal Rose Inc or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABLITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, of use of products and/or services. Eternal Rose Inc will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using out Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.eternalrose.com including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Eternal Rose Inc. and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Eternal Rose Inc.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Eternal Rose Inc. from our offices and located in the state of Massachusetts, United States. It Can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Massachusetts, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Massachusetts, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through the site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in United States, Massachusetts. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
As a customer of Eternal Rose Inc. you agree to pay for items purchased in accordance with the agreed-upon terms. By default, all new accounts shall be required to submit a valid credit card for payment. At the sole discretion of Eternal Rose Inc. a customer may be granted terms for payment in the form of bank wire transfer or company check based on creditworthiness. In the event that your company or organization is granted terms for payment, you agree to pay the full amount on or before the invoice due date. If payment is not received by the due date, you agree that Eternal Rose Inc. may charge your credit card in the amount due, and if payment is still not fully received, Eternal Rose Inc. may also procure the services of a third-party firm to collect. Please direct any questions you may have regarding account setup, credit application, or other billing-related matters to Support@eternalrose.com
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
All products provided by Eternal Rose Inc. is returnable within 30 days from the date of shipment. In the event that a product return is the result of incorrectly-shipped or damaged goods, Eternal Rose Inc. will provide a full refund for the product(s) in question, as well as inbound and outbound shipping fees.
Eternal Rose Inc. guarantees that all gold-plated products are coved in pure 24k gold.
WHAT INFORMATION FO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you place orders and purchase from our site.
When ordering, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or Tax Status.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website – we always strive for improvement and perfection!
- To improve customer service – to better solve and respond to all customer concerns!
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company updates, related product or service information etc.
Note: You are welcome to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. We include instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file in order to maintain streamlined access to purchase order fulfillment.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OURSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.